CSE Revue 2005
CSE Revue is four years old now. It's a great show that I never regret took part in. The time comes again for decisions and commitment, commitment and choice. Between W and Revue, I can only take one. In another word, I have to give up 8 hours sleep as well as Big W everyday for the 270 minutes stage time. Of course, the revue is more than that, more than stage, there is the incredible experience await every cast.
I need to make up my mind. Someone can influence me over this, but that someone is not going to comment. So, I have to decide myself.
See, if Fay were going out with me, then I can crash at Ghosting College after rehearsal 11pm ... Or alternatively I was thinking if JJ did move out last month, I can ask Jamie to move in for $110 no bills. So after rehearsal, we could go home together, via bicycle mayebe. I might end up with 6 hours sleep every night, and working, rehearsal 60 hours + during August and September.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home