Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I was on the wheelchair sometimes...

"Arrived Sydney this morning. I was on the wheelchair sometimes, esp at BKK airport because it's too far for me to walk."

When I first read it today, I thought it's novel or something, but it is not. It's our Aim we all know who's just had an operation in Thailand. Isn't that worrying.. GOOD NEWS, Aim started her own Blog

@ http://spaces.msn.com/members/aimmie
@ http://spaces.msn.com/members/bohan <- and that's mine.

I started my first blog on 14 June 03 - once you pop, you can't stop. I really think blog is a way of much prohibited 'self-talk'. You can't self-talk in public without being marked as 'different', but you can blog and still stay as 'normal', guess that's why people like it.

I just feel it's super handy if your friend has a blog, before you talk them, or catch up again with them, you can just read it before hand, then when really meet up, can discuss the CORE issues, skip the intro. If all students do the lecture notes before lecture, during lecture, they can teach something matters... handy indeed.

For those who are worried, Aim is fine now, she's no longer on wheel chair and importantly she's BACK TO SYDNEY TODAY.



Aim looks fine even in hospital, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home