Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Why ignore me?

My dear diary,

finally i have finished my exam. i had two consecutive days working my guts out on big w. Claudia is leaving for NZ and then Germany soon. We spent a day after my two days 19 hours shift. We went to the tower and chinese garden. nice place to be.



Also visited the phM, where I told Claudia about my heart broken stories. Before the day ended, we manage to vist Fox Studio as well. All these place are killing me. Went to work subsequently.

I had an extremly boring day, about to go to swim and only discover lost swimming goggle. Then arrive uni, under extreme bordom (no one is around), I spent 2 hours wrote an rascally article, which are under polishing. At least the afternoon is not completly wasted. Feeling relaxed after, seen Shreck 2 with roan after tea.

Why you ignore me, I said hi, tonight, and the other night, all I get is no reply. You didn't say anything, why? I don't know. Probably will never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home