THESIS PRESENTATION
For it, I went to bed at 9pm to ensure waking up 7am and do some preparation and able to present 10:30am. But I had such a bad night, waking up 12am and can't fall back into sleep till 2am. Then the next time I saw the clock is 10:25AM, my first impression that time is: I AM SO DEAD!
I manage to grab a friend who rush to the seminar room and told my supervisor and accessor that I am sick (diarrhorea, which I had recently). They showed great understanding towards it and said it's ok to reschedule. But I feel so so so bad as making both of them, 1 DR 1 PROF. to wait for me and only see nobody, not to mention keep other two fellow thesis students. It's pretty aweful guilty feeling inside. However, to be fair, I was feeling awefully bad last night (physically), which is a direct cause of my bad sleep consequently unable to wake up on time. So overall it's health induced unable to attend event, it's not like I am lazy or something. So the presentation is now moved to next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home