Thursday, November 18, 2004

Flying vs. Non-Flying Colors

Well, yesterday my tele exam went flying colours. Today however, it's plain colours. The thing disappoints me the most is that I spent so many hours on light calculations as well as ray tracking, calculation of plane. BUT those HARD QUESTIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED! instead he is testing us on simple matrix and B spline (which i am fine with) but BSP TREE!! I said to my friend earlier, test me anything but BSP Tree. It's the only tut question type that I am not mastering with, and yet it's in the question worth 8 marks. I wrote four pages on questions 3 though, covered all the points, hopefully can get 20/25. As for part four, my hands are completely sore. and the handwriting was bad compare to part 1 super neat style. I wrote so much those days. Can't wait for the result to come out. and now everyone starts to worry a littl about the WAM, indeed, it's worrisome. It's all about honors or not. Say if you are really off the par, 3 marks off to get honour, then it's fine, but what if it's like 0.5 marks away, you would be nuts not getting it.

Anyway, it's done. I am a free man can't study any more. When the results would come out, I better ask. What to do now, b o h a n ? what to do now? with massive spare time and future at your hand, what should you do.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 pm, Blogger Luke Floorwalker said...

You are at the next stage of existence, embrace it...i had the same feeling at the end of last year, its a wonderful feeling. The world is at your feet, smile at the lasting sunshine and continue to enjoy your time with your friends dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home