Monday, November 08, 2004

Dreams

Lately, had few memorable dreams, but didn't have the time to write them down. I am afraid the longer I wait, the less likly I would be able to remember the details. Starting from last night. A horrible dream. In the dream, I am determined to die! and the method I chose is not that instant jumping off the building or self explosion...etc. But rather, slow blood dripping till you die method. (as when you loose certain blood you die). And I basically lie on the bed, let the blood drip and I know to a certain time when it's all over, I am over. So I patiently lie them and wait to die. Fears and ... comes to my mind, "Am I going to die just like that." Like those Jap animies' hundred's thoughts running through my head. Half way, I went to toilet or something, someone saw me, said, b o h a n looked at your face! I looked through the mirror it is indeed horrible. It is from that moment, I said, No I can't die, I am very unique person, I must live. To save myself from dying, the method I chose is not call 911 or 000. I went to the food court, trying to find some drinks and something to eat. After which I felt much better, and so appreciate the life I have now, and think it's so good to be alive. Then a thought strike me, if I can face death, why I can't tell green how much I want her. It shouldn't be a problem, I am so happy (in my dream), as I am about to confess to green about my affection. Then before it happens, I woke up.

The other day, now it's already vague in my memory, once in a blue moon, green wants to see me and we made a appointment to go somewhere, (n.b. it's not those 5 minutes hi-bye appointment) in my dream, it meant to be an outing. So i am highly excited. but guess what, i slept in. at the time i know it, it's already 10 minutes late, and there isn't anyway I can get there on time. called her, then only found out, she wants to cancel it. Then I can't hold my emotion any more, i started crying really hard, really hard to an extent I can feel it (sometimes you cry in your dream, you don't feel anything). so that is two of my latest bizzare dreams. I thought better jot them down, before they completely vapourish from my memory.

10 DAYS TO GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home