Knox Grammar
I was in serious doubt when I was handling a case with Knox Grammar at work, when the tech guy over there claim they have 2000 laptops. But today I had a read the news paper, it seem to be quite close to the truth. Say if it's 1000 per laptop, they spent 2M on student's laptop. DAMN YOU! That's more laptops than all CSE computers put together, in 1 HIGH SCHOOL. Every student in Knox has been given a laptop to use, where we sometimes have to wait to find a machine in the lab. Ai ya ya.
Now, what's Thai princess's name:
Ms. Siriwanwaree Nareeratana
(I am deadly serious), imagine everytime she greets people.
Some depressing news: England 1:4 Denmark
More depressing news: A 26 yr old man was walking along Canterbury Rd near Troy St at Campsie when two men approached him ans asked for the time about 11pm yesterday. As he tried to walk past them, the pair grabbed him and threw him against a nearby car. He tried to flee and was struck with the baseball bat several times as he lay on the ground. He was then stabbed up to four times by a screw driver. The attackers fled after taking the man's backpack. The man staggered to his nearby home where he called police and paramedics. He was taken to Royal Prince Alfred hospital suffering damage to his lungs and was today recoverying in a stable condition.
Who did it? - 20 yr old Asian man with long dark hair and a australian teenager. Ai ya ya.
On a side note, I am so glad I asked Frand to also gave Crystal a lift home, I don't want her to wait in the bus stop 10pm at night after work. You see, I went to work for Frank largely because he is looking after me (as in give me regular five hour sunday shift at $27/hr.) So in return, I would help him out when it's mostly busy. Looks like I might work every Thursday night now too, but Frank would always give me a lift home which is not too too bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home