Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Night Live

Scott is really nice and helpful, he has been working at Acer for more than two years now. (Left) is an impressive Simpson collection he had near his desk.

Working ethics is something starts to hit me. For many, the beliefs are, company is ripping us off by paying too little. Well, that's capitalism, employer earns more than the employee for doing similar works. Then again, ethics is ethics. Now here is what I observed, people surfing the internet at work, trying to take things from work, trying not to come work and said they are sick (I guess it's so common make 'calling sick' a bad name), rip the company off as much as possible... and worse of all, I think is, after done all these, they think it's fair, they think they are entitled to all these.

"You know, super market factor shop lifting into their prices. So if you are not shop lifting, it's like giving them money for free." - That is some logic.

I am one of the two new guys in NZ tech support team. In the beginning, the other one is definitely out perform me, work tirelessly and perform impressively in front of the supervisor. However, few weeks later, things changed just like my other collegues predicted, performance dropped, he started to do the 'normal things' everyone else is doing.

I don't have a huge problem over this, it's just that, seeing someone surfing web forum on their desktop all day long, it's just not great working ethics. However, I guess our department is too bad, compare to some other company. My ex ex ex is working at CommSec, said that she would sometimes have half day free, don't know what to do. In a way, that indicates redundency, redundency leads to job cuts. That's why it's not hard to imagine how HP, Kodak can cut down personnels on large scale this year. For their size, there bound to be a lot redundency in each department.

The new-now-smaller desk still fits me fine, small but cosy. I moved my favourite dictionary into my office, the OALD VI. (Oxford Adavanced Learner's Dictionary). So sometimes when I am off the case, I can read an entry or two. Did I tell anyone that I fancy dictionary while I was in High School, I proudly own seven paper based dictionaries back then.

Today is a busy day at Lidcome station, games on tonight. Why they call the Platform 1, the SPRINT PLATFORM, it's for a reason, sometimes you literally need to sprint to catch the train there.

百分之八的澳大利亚女性尺寸在十以下,另外的百分之九十二尺寸在十以上,由此可见外国人说澳大利亚姑娘偏胖不是一派胡言。自从开始为宏基工作,我买了三条 非常苗条的裤子,我真高兴,终于买到自己的尺寸,但是仅仅一个半月后,其中一条已经开始觉得非常紧了。我的肚子在增长!天啊,长大了,似乎是腹肌最难训 练,我要注意了,我可不想变成辛普森。

--- ADVERTISEMENT ----
EX-RENTAL PIANO SALE - Hurry! Ends this weekend! Save Hundreds Ex-Rental Pianos from $595. Allan Music have secured a limited quantity of quality of ex-rental Roland pianos - and you can save hundreds off the equivalent new price. These pianos have been used in music schools or students homes and some of them are less than 2 years old.

There are both student and professional models available and each piano will be priced according to its condition. All pianos come complete with stand, bench and full manufacturers warranty.

(Right), on the millinieum train, it takes so long to grow those mastash. Gee, the spelling. Here is how it works, the more you cut them, the faster they grow. If you only cut those long black ones down, they getting thicker and thicker... imbalance. The difference is, OZ seem to grown those over night, where it could take asian weeks to grow. If possible, I would like to be as hairy as monkey, hair everywhere. It's a MALE thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home