uh...
"... ...Went drinking with Bohan and Kosol last night at water shed, some very interesting topics came up. Bohan is a good man with VERY good words! lol."
-_- don't know how to respond to such blog posted elsewhere on the internet. but surel a trip to central coast would be nice, never been there before CORRECTION: I have been there before, but that's only Justin's house, but i haven't been at the scenaries in Central Coast, that's what I mean. At one stage, one of Jen's friend must liked my new black tie, pull it towards her make me lean forward. i don't know what i am talking about. who's going to go with me this thursday night. wen and ants (not likely), caroline (would be in CHN by then), jamie and green (in your dream), kosol and bex (we'll see).
- as a result of 'losing' tie and jacket, a new tie needed for work. (though i have 12 at home) i am surprised how much I an others like about the little black tie.

<< Home