Jack Daniel's No.7 (40% alco)
Walking out from Kosol's new place, realise how neat is the location. We arrived Brado's place soon after. Most guest are Japanese, so eventually, Kent Justin and I stick in a corner, talk about hiking, volunteering overseas and wedding photos (later in the sofa). 11 Hours Hiking in NZ followed by 12 Hours Hiking. Never knew Dixon went. That sounds really intensive, wonder what it'll be like for my first hiking.
I mainly drank Yellow Dog and Coke + Jack Daniel's NO.7. Pretty sweet, both of them, make them easy to drink. Justin trying to fool me after five six glasses, that coke+Jack Daniel is 'water' as i requested for water. but as i am not that drunk, so... but i did crave for water middle of the night. good thing is i can trash in brad's place, that is great, feeling cozy in the sofa after everyone's doing something in the background.
Now, when i hit the sofa, that's when the alcohol start to play with my brain. around 1:00am, 'boy's dream come to me.' i can't remember the detail, but i know it's exciting, and just when the action about to take place. I heard very loud noise, open my eyes, 2:36am, everyone start washing dishes at this time of the day. My dream has been terminated. However fall back into sleep, more creative dream is on its way. The climax has been, I walking in an ancient place, towards my residence in that fantacy land. Suddenly saw a unproportioanlly small Blue Draggon flying towards my house too. (about one or two metres, if measure the wing full spread). Then as soon as I walk into my room, I am speechless. The Blue Dragon is making love with a Cheetah. I am amazed by the scene. But later (in my dream) i understand why. They are under a 'holy mission', to produce an animal that is strong enough to carry me to the holy land and fight evils. Or otherwise, how exactly you can make Cheetah has blue wings that can fly as well as Dragon head look mean enough like it's gonna eat you.
Microsoft's engineers SURELY has experienced the same dream. If you just pay attention to its popular game "Impossible Creatures". Drinking is good, isn't it? on a side note, i happen to be able to remember more dreams than my peers. it's science too, i belive, if you have pen and paper near your bed, your chance remembering the dream is gonna be higher.

<< Home