Thursday, January 06, 2005

7:20 (hr): Oh, Really?

6:21PM - Thursday Night: Banjo, CSE Lab.

Haven't been to banjo for few weeks. My card still let me 'swipe in', that's really handy, not to mention now i have one more additional power-key. Two people are in Banjo, I am like, "what kind of people are there, stay in the lab in perfectly sunny afternoon." Then I look at myself, dude you are in it too.

I just came back from my 1 day outing with my 'penpal'. It was 'fairly' an interesting day. My throat defintely feel sore at the moment. I spat on her today -_- / God, Recap (jump back to history) I spat on Alison THREE TIMES the night we hosted SESoc Trivia, and Alison is now supposingly "close" to green. Rumours after rumours comma, even from the farm. Anyway, worse than spat on my only-seen-twice-before penpal, my bag is being 'bombed' by bird ****. DAMN accurate, geometrically look like a bombraid. Neatly aimed. I didn't handle it very bravely, though the **** is still in my pocket at the moment, wonder if I can just chuck it into the CSE recycle bin. Have anyone ever seen their penpal in real life?

We supposingly to watch the lord of the ring exihibit, that's seem to be the entire reason we meet. But, it turned out to be the shortest trip we had in the whole day. Instead, we visited the state gallery, hyde park, QVB, The Best Laksa Place in Sydney (with super speedy cooking), no Australian though. Oh, I love the air condition in banjo, though, the breeze start to be nice since six.

余りに単によくかまれる彼女が無声かなり間の間私コメントをした彼女の友人の平均をするものがかまれた若者は、事を彼女はっきり知らなかった考え: ペンの友人は年に二度ように互いしか会わないべきである、そうですね? 後で彼女はついにそれの欠乏、賢くによって発言によってすぐに興味深い遠出彼女興味深い女の子全くであることをそのような効果を、私見る発見する。私は私に1 人のより多くの日記の読者がある嬉しい今である。