Ha ha
After sending out a 'half-invisible' letter, basically state color of the font to be white for some part of the email and then send to recepient that use Yahoo or Hotmail. That then they can't see the 'hidden' text unless they select on the white empty area and then they can discover them.
I have not done that for a year now. After sending it out, yes, I was like haha. Feel much relaxed and i laugh at myself for quite a while, feel comfortable, no longer lost and directionless. Doing something enjoyable is the key. Nope, enjoy my personaly GBG quality, yes.
As for moving, it is happening much much sooner than i thought, before Jan. I already bought so many things from Liz, Fridge, Wash Machine, sofa ...etc etc. If the other two move in with me, I wonder what they ahve to buy to contribute to the family.

<< Home