Sunday, December 05, 2004

Gentle Breeze

You know yesterday, there is a customer who called: "Is this the toy department?" I went, yes, it's the toy department. Then the guy said, do you guys have the sex toy. I said, no, we don't have such toy. Can I speak to the manager then. I said, sorry sir, we just don't have this kind of toys. I hang up the phone abruptly. What a ridiculous customer.

And today, there is a guy who's asking me on the phone the size of trampline. I told him, it's hard to measure. Then he said, talk to your manager. Ok, after ten minutes running around, we found the size on the label, width and height. We told him the size, then he ask how high it is off the ground, peter told him about 1m. He asked, is he absolutely sure. We say it's about 1m, we just can't tell him the exact distance. Then he gave us the most ridiculous question of the day, if you jump on the trampline, how high can you reach. Any sensible person would know, different size person jump different height according to their strength and weight. This guy is probably the same guy. Men, we have to deal all those horrible customer.