The Ball
Hyde Park at night, A view from the top. (c) b o h a n 2 0 0 4
The ball is finally taking place last night, belive or not, I was inches away from not going. to save 30 dollars taxi? i got a lift straight to the home, isn't it nice. As I don't have a partnet, Brad nicely lent me his camera to be with me, so I can have someone to 'hold' for the whole night. I took good use of it, taking somewhat 230 shots. Among them, 5% is really good. (thank God it's on Digital). When can I afford my Pentax istD2? We all know I am proud of my purchase of my Green leather day timer organizer. Some friend actually bought a pen for me for my organizer, I am surprised they noticed. Same thing, last night a girl approached me, 'hi, bohan, remember me.' and i was like, 'uh, um, yeah, un, right... you defintely look familiar.' God, i hate that. Recently was reading "Personality Plus." a great book, indicate people like me are less likely remember other's name, while others who are different are likely to remember mine. Something to improve here. Air con is great at the lab. Isn't it nerdy to go back to lab one night after the ball. wanna swim, but working tonight turn me off.
Have I mentioned everyone looks fabulous? Even for those who normally don't stand out. I AM SO SURE, you'll look absolutely stunning if you did manage to come. My dad always say to keep a pretty wife is a difficult job by itself. Even if I can have you, how can I make sure to keep you. Look, in two weeks time, it'll be a year, since we meet face to face. Exactly a month before i head to the farm for the wedding i have been waiting for.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home