Love at first sight
When I walked into WC this afternoon. WC penfold I mean, I didn't intend to buy anything above five dollars, until I see this gorgeous organizer. (you have to see it in real person, it's really nice, the photo above doesn't quite show the tender feel about the leather). Happen to be the last pile of stock as well. (they are not carry this brand any more.) After few seconds struggle, I decide to buy it for myself for xmas. Overall, I always have passion towards fine stationary, it fits the bill well.
I had a wonderful day, feeling well being and physcially well, maybe two hours of swimming and other physical activitly boost my energy level. Tomorrow and Sunday however, is energy draining working full time weekend. :( but always looking forward to Monday. Got some feedback from my thesis supervisor, which dram my cheerful mood straight to the bottom. Don't think would ever have a chance get D for my thesis anymore after reading her comment, I wanna cry! AH ... I know I shouldn't care this much, but I do. Dinner time.
ps: later, someone told me it's the original Day-Timer brand, which is the commpany created organziers, that's why people call organizer Day-Timer. I went wow, my instinct is right about its quality.

<< Home