SESoc Trivia Night #2
Days ago, we were still panicing that not enough people would turn up for the event. Today we have K17 seminar room fully packed with 11 tables. The turn out is simply great, bit nosiy crowd though. (largely due to the revue gang). There are a lot of cool questions. For instance, one question asks the audience to guess the song name after playing a audio clip of the song. (this sounds easy, true) BUT THERE IS A TWIST. Hein and Alison erased the original lyrics, and replaced with something else. Like Shanon Noll "What About Me." they used its lyrics and another song's music. And people have to guess the name of the lyrics when it's sang with different music. (maybe it's just too hard to explain this concept by words, once you hear it, you'll know how hilarious this test is indeed.)
The crowd is acting postively and very engaging too. During the trivia, they even showed a at least MA-Rated picture. Oh God. After viewing this picture, I might never view the Webster Building the same way again. I left early however, as I am quite tired. It was quite successful I will say. This time I didn't host however. Graphics assignment is out. Three Weeks Till Thesis Due.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home