Saturday, October 02, 2004

DOUBLE and a half

Well, working 9-6 three days in a row does have it's reward, I just found out during work today. Sat 18 dollars an hour. Sun 27 dollars an hour. Upcoming Mon 45 dollars an hour. See what I mean. It is One, One and Half and Double and Half for today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I really need them to clear my Credit Card record. Phew. :D

Pretty tired now after a long day. Going to sleep early and start another one then going to sleep early then start another one. What I was going to say? Then I am going to continue training. Dad flew back to Shanghai, unite with mum for 10 days. Surely they'll have a good time together, too bad I can't join them. Here is an old formula.

Girls = Time * Money (Girl require time and money, i.e.)
Time = Money (Time is money, many say)

Girls = Money Square (Money * Money, i.e.)

As Money is the Root of all Evil.
Money Square = Evil.
Hence, Girls = Evil.

More interestingly, as we know Evil is something (-) negative. Then Girls = (Square Root of something (-) negative) * (Square Root of something (-) negative). And because Square Root of something (-) negative is weird stuff hence the product of them are even weirder. Hence Girls are very werid stuff. *

* the above is purely written by someone else, does not relate to my personal oppinion in any regards. Just to clarify. Though I do think girls sometimes are weird and seemingly impossible to understand at some stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home