Tuesday, October 05, 2004

4:30 PM

It's four thirty, when green and jamie appears in my eye side. I walked to them, while they shopping in the quad store. I talked to Jamie, but. In the entire course, green didn't see me, or she knows I am there, just don't bother to say hi. I don't know. I feel a little bad about it, a sense of being ignored, as you see, normally when friends see each other, they say hi to each other. Why it gives me grief, if other friend ignored you, you probably would just be fine. I went to play badminton afterwards, which makes me feel better. Even though she wrote to me stating she would register soon for the run at the end of month, I had a feeling that she would not register till the last minute until when all the entry run out. If that ever happens, then there is also almost no hopes jamie would come. Then only Kosol and I would run. Let's just wish it doesn't happen that way.

update: 10:30PM, say hi to green online. Only get reply: gtg, talk later. :( Wahn! (sigh) And now have to face my group members for assignment due this Friday. Three Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home