Monday, October 04, 2004

Labrador for Xmas



Big W has done it again, makes me come up with great ideas that normally just don't come to me. A labrador for green at this xmas. What a great idea, it's a little on the pricy side, but let's just say I can earn it back on two public holidays ^_^. Decided, a Labrador for green's xmas. I am sure she'll like it, as Labradors are retrievers, active and sociable. Charlie (green's dog) is really bit over weight, even though she's trying to teach him tricks, they are fairly limited due to his weight and couch potato doganality (dog's personality, i.e.) I already thought a name for the Labrador, "Cookie" what a cute name, even though not quite original. Chalie and Cookie. See it sounds harmonic. But then seconds later, it becomes, "Chalie eats Cookie." AHHH. But anyways, I am sure she'll love it. It's going to be a lot of fun playing with Toilet Paper TV Ad Dog.

UPDATE: :( have to cancel this plan after consult with many friends. see 7th Oct post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home