cancelled, disappointed
I forsee it coming. I forsee it that green is going to pull out. She did, when I met her yesterday while she's having lunch with david. "30 dollars is a lot just for running, I just jog around ..." I told her I can afford it. But... It breaks my heart. Imagined your loved ones don't want to do things with you just because of 30 dollars, esp when they said yes earlier. Well, well well.
A month and half ago, I am so happy when I saw the poster of Nike Sydney Run, I think she might be interested. Two weeks ago I am even happier when she said yes. Now you see, a good plan turn sour. I have to save it. I will still run as the only CHEN in the entire fleet. (can't belive I am the only CHEN in the entire contest) It'll be a spetacular run.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home