Stella pulls out
I KNEW IT TOO WELL. My instinct was right. I think i have to convice JJ somehow, living with me is a better choice then pulling another person in. It's risky and can become messy. But if we have a good tenant, then it's a different story. Finding the right house mate is harder than find a girlfriend. Yes, I would say find the wrong girlfriend is easier than find the right flatmate. Simply because even the BEST GIRLFRIEND can become a bad flatmate. She might not like to cook, she might not able to iron, she might not like you turn up your R&B music, she might like you way of cooking, she might want the house vacumed 3 times a week, she might be a clean-phobia person, want everything spotless (no water in the sink). Don't live with your girlfriend, unless you are serious. I am serious, but no girlfriend to live with me.
POEM CORNER:
I love poems. Reciting poems is like acting drama.
There comes a time in every man's life
when he thinks: I have never had a single
original thought in my life
including this one & therefore I shall
eliminate all ideas from my poems
which shall consist of cats, rice, rain
baseball cards, fire escapes, hanging plants
red brick houses where I shall give up booze
and organized religion even if it means
despair is a logical possibility that can't
be disproved I shall concentrate on the five
senses and what they half perceive and half
create, the green street signs with white
letters on them the body next to mine
asleep while I think these thoughts
that I want to eliminate like nostalgia
0 was there ever a man who felt as I do
like a pronoun out of step with all the other
floating signifiers no things but in words
an orange T-shirt a lime green awning
The format is horrible. Here is the theory: if i keep on posting other's stuff on my blog, then it becomes unoriginal. that's why i have been posting photos mainly the ones i took. write stories mainly i wrote. but once in a while, i guess it's ok to copy a paste a few lines from the sources i like. Brad is having fun in NZ, feeling happy for him and Mami. Kosol's screen broke down, that's strange, caroline's ibook never had a hicup, not even a major crash. i always proud in convicing buying the model three years ago, back then, buying mac is not as mainstream as now it appears to be.
We all know how much we like about photos, so here is one:
for their identities i can't say. CSE END OF YEAR, Staff Party. One of them, thousands of us see every single day via email, loads of announcement are sent out after her name. But not many realise what does she look like. That instantly remind me how i got to know Brad. Brad sent out millions of emails every year, and many of them went out to mailing list, hit thousands target. So people would see him by the name Brad Hall often, but just don't know what he looks like. So when i first met Brad, my initial reaction is, "Oh, you are that spammer!" Later, things happen to me too, when i start broadcast msg to many mailing list, people start to know me by the name B o h a n / C h e n ( i start to doubt if such seperation of name can actually stop google find me ), but they don't know what i look like, untill the trivia night.

<< Home