Monday, December 27, 2004

Launch of Green.com



The notion is still pretty new. Whether will it work out is a question. Like any other business adventures, this one captured my eyes. Have I mentioned that you didn't say anything, write anything or type anything ever since ... ... you were in Guang Zhou. I am worried the hard covered 'code' has not safely reached you via the post, then after second thought, it's pretty hard for them to lose such a big item during xmas period. i am *not* longing for a big token of gratitude at the moment of purchase, it's just something i thought that might interest you. a mere 'thanks' would do for me and that's all i need. but, there is always but, that i heard nothing from you, not a msg, an email, not to mention phone call. What's in your mind, I wonder. Do you really think by contacting me even a tiny bit (6 letters sms, say 'thanks'), would give me false hope of 2nd chance? No, it won't. I am a realistic person now. even lily said thanks via the phone, while she's super busy flat out with her schedule. stop complaining, bo. no one likes to read about your complains.

All, let me think about something else to talk about -> We FOUND A DOG. this afternoon. and that's it.