Week 12's Weekend
Saturday, the first day of week 12 that sun actually shines the whole day. What a wonderful day, people go to the beaches, I go to Big W @ 8:30am. Just got home, GRAPHICS got another seven days extention, it somehow makes me lazy about it. Week 13 is BLACK some would say, I don't know, sure many thesis student would find it that way, I would probably be just fine, even though I might continue considering staying at the labs over night (it's such a good idea, saves time on traffic (even though i live close by) and time on dinner and possibly tv and kids... ...) and after i told lily, she's interested as well. i lent her my card, so she can swipe in CSE's 24 hours labs to 'stay over' this Sunday night. The labs are warm at night, you don't even need a sleeping bag. Next week is cupcake's bday, being look forward to it for a while now, it's finally here. 20.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home