Monday, October 25, 2004

Imodium (TM)

Hi, hi, hi. I can hardly say anything properly now. After phoning with Jamie last night, things just went wrong, I have been striked by Diarrhoea last night for the first time in many years. Oh, boy, that feels aweful, highly distracting, can't do anything basically. Waking up three o'clock in the morning and dehydrated. Actually in my dream, I dream to drink water, when I woke up this morning headache and urgently need water. It's good for loosing weight, but the only problem is I am trying to gain weight not loosing it. After doing nothing for two hours and many bottles of water + key ingredient Imodium, I feel back to 70% - 80% of my normal strength. I was a little stressed in the beginning since I am concerned how can I see Jamie like this with possibility to go to bathroom every five minutes, how embarrasing, but now I feel better and confident, but it really depends what I eat for lunch, better choose carefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home