Apart from selling 1 SESoc Tshirt
Yes, apart from that, I did manage to do something meaningful. Write to Caroline's dad about the truth that she hesitates telling. It worked out fine, let's just say that. It's always a good idea to be faithful to your parents.
But... personally I have many exceptions, like I didn't tell my parents that I lost the pen ($500) my dad gave me before I left for Australia on a bus, I didn't tell my parents I had a girlfriend (1999, since in their mind it's harmful to high school studies), and I didn't tell my parents I lost $3000 on a internet crime (2003) and I didn't tell my parents about my phone bill ($1000, early 1999), that's about it (as I can remember).
Some of the above they get to known later like I had a girlfriend. But for some, I fixed them. Like I manage to get $250 to buy the pen from a second hand shop (most likly stolen), that covers the pen lies which is "I never lost the pen before." then I worked my butt out last xmas to get the $3000 recovered from the internet crime... I don't think I need to tell them that anymore, as they are fixed now.
It is surprising how many of us would hide things from parents even green. I guess maybe it's part of ourselves as a child don't want to disappoint our parents about the things we do. But the result could be surprsingly different to what we thought. For instance, if we happen to fail one subject, we might think parents would be mad, but it could be the opposite, they could be supportive, and generally you feel better when they know about it and support you. (though I never failed any subjects, but I do know how it is felt.) So do tell your parents about things you didn't tell them before (like you have stolen a wallet, like you and your mates planned to mug someone on a bus, you attempted shoplift but failed... etc.) NO! I AM JUST KIDDING, you never tell your parents those, that's suicide. (sorry, i know it's a bad joke ^_^)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home