Monday, September 27, 2004

Surprise Bday Dinner!




Thanks Claudia.


B for B o h a n, B for Birthday. ^_^

What a surprise, when I walk upstairs as normal for dinner. It was a surprise Bday dinner. Everyone is there, formal dinner... with candels... Claudia arranged it. She gave me a warm hug too, I feel great, she's like my big sister even though only few months elder. It's so sweet of them, preparing everything. They made the cake while I was working, secretly. It's a GREEN CAKE, can you belive it!!! and there is a gift as well. Dream Catcher book as well ad Dream journal. (Just what I wanted: in simple terms it is a book about dream and a journal (notebook) allow to put bed side, whenever wake up can neatly jot down your dream you just had.) It was great, today's mood has been bit like roller coster. Funny isn't it?

To be honest, I have had projection (estimation) of someone gave me a surprise party. It's about my mid thirties. It surely came much earlier than I thought. In my original vision, it is my wife who organizes it to give me a surprise and all the friends and kids are just there... ... hehe ^_^ but tonight is very nice, I enjoyed it. As part of the 'package', I am off my usual dish duties which is another bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home