Person D
news flash: minutes after I wrote the last post. Person D appears. (if you are unsure who's person D read the previous post) Person D is Claudia, she's lovely, but she's unhappy with the situation of the household at the moment.
She helped us cleaning the kitchen, the house, very reguarly. But she said, every time she finished cleaning, not long after the kitchen is messy again. (I feel exactly the same in this regard) when I home alone, I hardly need to clean the kitchen, because it stays clean easily. So the point is Claudia spent a lot of time cleaning the house (we know it's her duty as a Opera, Opar, damn, how to spell that foreign word) and she actually willingly to do so, to help us to maintain the house clean, but the problem is, she feels she's the only one seem to care the most about the house cleaness. (well, I am a boy, when I am bored, cleaning house won't be option, sorry) So, basically she is feeling that her effort is always disappear in a flash as Liz is not pulling her weight together to achieve the common goal.
Of course, i would like Clauida a pleasant trip in Australia. However Liz is a single mum and have a law suit to settle in a months time, I kinda understand her. But it's hard for Claudia to understand. But she's got a point, Liz doesn't follow the plan closely and could be very bossy and demanding. People always has their two sides. For instance, I am glad that "b o - h a n , (anti-google spelling) , TURN OFF your light in your room, save money." That never happens. "b o - han, you can't wear your shoes inside, take them off." That never happens too.
So the person D issue gives me a headache in the morning, as a middle man what can I do to resolve this issue. I start to realise many things are just *not* going to work out. (But I am very sure that excludes me and green's case) ..." follow your intuition. everybody, get into it, get stupid, get retarded. " ... - can you belive this song is massively popular, even I like it. -_- well, at least I don't like that getting hot here song. See why I am stressed after Person A B C D.
But wait there is a more. Just when I thought it's all over. Person E came and minutes later, E shouted at me when I trying to fix the computer for E. I EXPLODED! "WHY YOU SHOUT AT ME?" I also explicitly told Person E "I AM ANGRY, it's UNFAIR." then after this explodsion I feel little better. (remember my energy in earlier post?) so in order to feel better, I start training running for the Nike Sydney 10KM run.
It was awesome, the only problem I found is that I can only run 10 minutes in a row, after which I simply have to walk before I can run again. Even though I am sure green can't run all the way through, I have to match her performance which is expected at 30 minutes continuous jogging, but she hasn't run for months.... Anyway I have one months to match that before the Nike Sydney 10KM run officially starts, four days after her birthday. I am glad she said yes, just hope she won't pull out last minute.
Not many runs. But Kosol can finish 10K under an hour which is kinda performance I can't match in short terms. My best run so far being running at 10K/hr for 40 minutes in a row. But then again, it's inside, eaiser road condition. Best endurance on rope is 2000 skips in 16 minutes. Some record holder can do 10,000 skips continous... lots of endurance here. As for speed, some dude can do 108 in 10 seconds, I DON'T BELIVE IT, and guess what he is a 69 year old. Asian speed record is like 130-140 ish skips in 30 seconds. My 105 in 30 seconds record is still out of the league. I probably have to train again to reach that speed again.
I decided to become sporty this year as I can. Going to swim with friends for the first time in 4 years time. Have to overcome my mental blocks and go ahead and swim. Reguarly swim, badminton, running, skipping. I am sure it'll increase my fitness, but not muscle (damn, the above ones ALL WILL NOT INCREASE MY WEIGHT! they are likely to decrease my weight). Eat more is only the option out. Talking about eat, I should go for lunch then a nice nap (which you can't do at uni time), followed by easy 3 hours shift at big w. I love the break so far, but not this morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home