10 Hours Sleep
Look, I was going to comment on the dude below (see below, posted Jan 2004) and comment on how things changed ever since. But it might take an hour or two, I probably just talk about my sleep last night.
Finally I got enough sleep last night. 10 Hours sleep is great. (well, after writing the previous line, I went upstairs eating breakfast, everything seems going fine... but I forgot today is Monday, Duh!). Can't believe I am already stressed, it might take you 10 hours to form a good mood, only takes 10 minutes to ruin it. Person A wants me to sell 5 tickets for cruise, since it's my 'duty', and I have to even if I can't find anyone. Person B wants me to install software package and said I should have done it weeks ago. Person C says has nothing to do today, but don't feel like hanging out with me. Person D hasn't appear yet... ... Ah...
A business idea is based on the fact ... "Why people feel like throwing chairs around when they are angry?" Scientific studies shows, when people are angry, chemicals in the body forms extra 'energy', like those formed in emergent situation like fire where people can lift things they normally wouldn't. So why people feel generally better after throwing things around, is because they used up those extra engery and hence feels better.
ONLY IN AMERICA, they opened a business, which allows the customer to go in the store and throw, destroy their furnitures (apparently cheap ones), and then when they calm down they can pay for it. All sorts of thing could happen in America, I wonder if my underware idea would actually work in the states.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home